Learning yoga, like acquiring any skill masterfully, requires time, patience and dedication. My program requires you to perform a variety of bodyweight movements which means your entire body will be challenged. With that in mind, these yoga workouts are not suitable for the following individuals:
- If you’ve had a recent back, shoulder, wrist, elbow or neck injury (please consult with your doctor)
- Those who have had recent back, shoulder, wrist, elbow or neck surgery (please consult with your doctor)
- Individuals who suffer from chronic pain or illness that affects your ability to exercise or invert upside down
- Women who are pregnant (or trying)
- Those you haven’t been cleared from your doctor/physician for strenuous exercise (please consult with your doctor)
- Individuals who have high blood pressure
And lastly, you should have a green light from your doctor, physician or health care provider to make sure participating in yoga is good for you to do right now. If you have a unique situation, maybe you’re recovering from an injury, recently had surgery or would like to learn modifications that’s specific to you, please contact me to discuss a more tailored, safer and supervised alternative.